In the inevitable event of death, life insurance equips surviving family members with increased financial security: the protection and peace of mind you are no longer able to provide. As a tax-free lump sum payment, life insurance can provide income to beneficiaries, as well as have an allocated amount for final expenses and debts.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoiding probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offering your loved ones’ creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- Building tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or providing liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
I can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial security plan:
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan.